you are unsure about the answers to any of the
questions below, then the TAS Electrical Systems
Manager (ESM) Service may just be what you’re
- ensures that every aspect of the electrical
installations on your site comply with current
legislation (The Electricity at Work Regulations,
- assesses the competency of personnel working
on your electrical distribution system?
- ensures that the electrical site records
accurately reflect your site installation?
- authorises HV and LV switching operations?
- reviews proposals for new installations
or modifications to existing installations
and ensures that they are installed, tested
and commissioned correctly and that necessary
training and maintenance is performed?
- authorises properly documented and controlled
procedures to ensure that all personnel working
on or near electrical installations do so
in a safe and controlled manner?
If there is no one on your site with the necessary
qualifications and competency to carry out these
duties then TAS can provide an Electrical
Systems Manager (ESM) who will:
- champion the cause of electrical safety
on your site
- manage all aspects of your electrical distribution
system, its documentation and operation
- work closely with site based staff, term
contractors and facility management companies
- have the benefit of back-up from the extensive
support services available at TAS House
The TAS ESM Service can provide a cost effective
means of ensuring that your site is operated
safely and securely and in accordance with your
companies declared Health and Safety Policy.
Who is responsible for your electrical
- Are your resources limited?
- Have you enough time to ensure compliance?
Our Electrical Systems Management
Consultants are available to help you.
Our background and experience
- Extensive experience in Electrical Safety
Auditing and Procedures.
- TAS currently provides the ESM service to
five clients at eight sites.
- Sectors include International Manufacturers,
Buildings and Estates Infrastructure Management,
Pharmaceutical and Utilities.