HazQuip Dbase is a
bespoke specialist database developed for industry
by TAS Engineering. Primarily used by managers
involved with the safety of plants and processes,
the database co-ordinates inspection records
and drawings for hazardous area equipment.
Plant managers must be able
to show that equipment used in potentially hazardous
areas is “fit for purpose”.
This database stores all inspection & testing
information including various H.S.E. compliance
(BS EN) 60079
Equipment must be suitable for the environmental
conditions, installed correctly, inspected regularly
and maintained properly. . IEC (BS EN) 60079
is the standard for Electrical apparatus for
explosive gas atmospheres.
The Dangerous Substances
& Explosive Atmosphere Regulations (DSEAR)
Part of Compliance for the UK implementation
of European Directives 98/24/EC (the Chemical
Agents Directive), 1999/92/EC (ATEX 137) and
94/9/EC (ATEX 100a).
Hazardous Area Database
- Hazardous Area Equipment Location Drawing
- Records details of all hazardous area equipment.
- Generates equipment datasheets for spares
- Generates inspection schedules in accordance
with IEC (BS-EN) 60079-17.
- Generates status reports and action lists.
- Easy to use data entry screens.
- User access controlled by password.
- Can be customised to suit the client’s
- Requires only basic computer skills to
- Runs on any PC with an A3 printer and Microsoft
- Included in basic package:
- On site Installation and day user training
- 1 year telephone support
- 1 year upgrade
- Discount for multiple licences.
Benefits of Database
an Inspector calls to your site – you
are safe in the knowledge that you have a compliant
Inspection records can be
easily reviewed and updated. To record details
of the inspections, any remedial work required
and how (and when) repairs are carried out thus
providing documented proof on demand.
Many status reports can be
easily generated with a couple of clicks. The
user can quickly identify:
- Equipment description
- Equipment model numbers
- Electrical supply details
- Certification details
- Inspections due
- Inspections outstanding
- Temporary repairs
- Unserviceable equipment
This database compliments our
Specialist Division’s Safety Compliance
- Arc Flash
- Compliance & Safety Consultancy
- DSEAR & ATEX
- Electrical Systems Inspection and Testing
- ‘Ex’ Certified equipment to
- Incident Investigation Consultancy